~The Dragons of Natura Forest~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Dragons of Natura Forest~

Welcome, Guest... This forum is all about roleplaying and dragons. Enjoy your stay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Dragon Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetaKnux

My Dragon Form Empty
PostSubject: My Dragon Form   My Dragon Form Icon_minitime16/12/09, 03:10 pm

Dragon name: Firempos

Birth Year: 9/13/1500 BC

Type: Fire/Steel

Description: A very old, sacred dragon, born in a very unlikely lucky place legend has it Firempos got his name from the gods....and was a descendant from them as well. His date may be of the un-lucky times...however this dragon cares not about so... he fights whenever the time is right and when he knows he has to and never does anything reckless of the sort. Firempos is about 42'12 feet in height, and weighs about 23,000 pounds. He has the power to shatter many thick solid things, crush and turn immense mountains and other things into stone with his icy-steel breath he has claws of steel that burn with flames at the very end of them, and has a thick embraced, long tail stabed with 5 immense steel poles covered with blades all over them. He has 2 giant dark purple-black wings, which he uses for a matter of things, however only flies at about 50-65 miles an hour.

Wears: Thick ancient platinum god armour that he cannot be replaced, or taken off.

Likes to: Gaze off at the scenery....sometimes tends to see the prophecy of things to come...

Weapons: Apart from the poles stabbed into his tail none...
Back to top Go down

My Dragon Form
Page 1 of 1